Sunday, August 20, 2017

Coming Soon: Baby Oil 2

6 Years ago (8-11-2011) I made my very first movie Baby Oil

 
It was my first so of course I had high expectation, just not much experience making and editing movies. To 2011 standards it wasn't to bad, but nothing all that special. Probably the worst of it was camera movement which seemed to be all over the place and lacking any grace.

I've had a difficult 2017, been ill most of it with a nasty bone infection that required surgery and more than 200 antibiotic IV's, at one point I was getting them 4 times a day for 6 weeks. So movie making slipped away and I still have 2 more episodes of season 2 of Intergalactic SLUTS to do.

So after months away from movie making I'm back at it. Intergalactic SLUTS seems GIGANTIC to me, 3 to 4 sex scenes, 3 to 4 weeks of editing with the final 2 episodes requiring large cast shoots. I'm lacking confidence, dread the idea of those 2 big episodes so I am putting them off until 2018 and I have decided to work on smaller funner movies like I did in my early years. 2011 - 2013 I made 107 movies at a pace of about 1 per week, I would like to do that again in the remainder of 2017.

So here I am 140 movies after Baby Oil, doing a reboot, like how every other Spider Man movie starts over. So what better movie to be my first of my reboot than Baby Oil 2. Things have changed a lot since 2011, Mesh everything for example. Movies use to take 2 hours to shoot now take close to 3 just in the sex part of the movie, adjusting and making everything perfect, in 2011 we just blamed the sex prop if things didn't line up. Now we have stories, with filming that takes an extra 2 hours with dialog and moving lips, no more just looking at each other and hoping to sex. Editing those moving lips to try and match dialog almost doubles the edit time compared to 2011.

So I might not be able to do a movie a week, but I sure do want to give it a try, I do have a tad bit of experience.
I hope you all enjoy Baby Oil 2, coming August 25th, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment